You will have your name permanently inscribed on the Wall of Honor inside the Museum as
well as in the Museum’s Annual Report and on its web site on a permanent page.* You will also
receive invitations to exclusive events at the Museum for the foreseeable future.
You can gift the opportunity for the Museum to take root and expand its reach. You will be
recognized on a special inauguration wall inside the Museum, its Annual Report and on its web
site on a permanent page.
You can gift the opportunity for the Museum to launch its programming, events and operations. You will
be listed on the website as well as on digital display inside the Museum space.
The MPP Visionaries’ Circle recognizes and honors those friends of the Museum who have
made a commitment to its future by including it in their estate plans in one or more of the
• Making a gift to the MPP in a will or trust
• Participating in a life income arrangement for the benefit of the MPP, such as a
charitable remainder trust or charitable gift annuity
• Creating a lead trust for the benefit of the MPP
• Naming the MPP as a beneficiary of a retirement plan or life insurance policy
• Promising a gift of a work of art that the MPP has agreed to accept
You will be honored at the Museum events and dinners for sustaining the Museum work for
generations to come plus all the benefits from levels above.
1 gift of $40,000
2 gifts of $20,000
5 gifts of $10,000
10 gifts of $5,000
20 gifts of $1,000
*All public recognition of any donation is contingent upon prior permission from the donor to be recognized in these